The many different specialists who make up Zenitas Healthcare all work together to deliver better healthcare in our communities. We aim to do good by being there for people and really listening to what's most important for their health and well being. We look forward to finding fresh new ways to provide high quality care when, where and how it best suits each individual in our communities.
Zenitas are looking to hire a Cloud Systems Administrator to help support an innovation agenda through the rapid adoption of cloud technologies. The role will report into the General Manager of IT and Communications and be responsible for supporting the administration and development of our Salesforce environment as well as other cloud service offerings. This role provides a large opportunity to the right person to be part of one of Australia's fastest growing national healthcare providers.
- Administering and managing a suite of Cloud SAAS environments including but not limited to:
- Marketing Cloud
- Manage configuration and assist in the development of the outlined platforms including ongoing optimisation and keeping on top of upgrades
- Assist with data integration projects and activities
- Communicate with offshore development teams
- Audit security policies and processes
- Document user and administrator processes and procedures
- Train, educate and support user adoption
- Contribute regularly to discussions regarding internal processes and system improvements
- You may also be required at times to assist with day to day IT support activities and escalations around the office environment
This position is on-going and permanent. It will form part of the backbone of head-office staff. Zenitas is an ASX listed company at the forefront of evolution and change. Leading the industry through adaptation and delivering innovative health services. Now is the optimum time to join our company while we continue to solidify our head office team. We are proud of our achievements thus far and thrive working within a collaborative and supportive culture. Joining Zenitas means joining an organization where your skills and contributions are recognized and celebrated through learning and development opportunities as well as other avenues within the company. It's an opportunity not to miss for those who want a change and seeking a challenge.
- At least 2-3 years' experience administering a Salesforce environment
- Solid understanding of cloud SAAS software systems
- Proven track record in technical support of users
- Can do team oriented attitude
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast paced environment
Visit our website at www.zenitas.com.au