Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us on our mission to change education around the world. We’re a rapidly growing startup and are looking for a Mobile Developer to help us build amazing technology.
What does Xplor do?
We’re a software (SaaS) company based in Melbourne that has revolutionised the day to day operations of childcare centres across the world. By automating administration we make it possible for educators and parents to focus on a child’s education.
Our Product and Development teams are where we dream up what’s next for Xplor, and where we do everything necessary to make it happen.
What will I be doing as a Mobile Developer?
Our Mobile Developers are a part of the team creating the product that allows parents to interact with their children at early learning centres through live observations - photos, updates, and learning outcomes for their child throughout the day. It also makes parents' admin lives easier by providing bookings and medical record functionality. As a Mobile Developer, you will get to:
- Work with the dedicated mobile team to ensure projects are delivered on time, and to best practice & quality guidelines
- Work across both Android and iOS app development
- Take a proactive, hands on, and collaborative approach in all sprints and tasks
- Be a part of a team with a shared goal - disrupting a market through technology and improving lives of families across the country
What would make me a good candidate?
- Experience in a similar role, developing native Android/iOS apps
- Proficiency with Java/Objective-C/Swift as well as up-to-date with most modern Android/iOS development practices
- You’re a proactive and self-motivated person with a strong drive to achieve personal goals
- Show awareness of own strengths and areas for growth, with a desire to develop and apply new skills
- Motivated by a fast paced, high pressure environment where you will have to constantly adapt - no two days are the same!
- Our core values hit home for you: Be Humble, Obsess Over Customers, Think Deeply Move Quickly, and Embrace Change
- If you can find Bobby Tables on our website, extra points :)
What is it like to work at Xplor?
You’ll be a part of a thriving startup funded by top investors including Airtree Ventures. But most importantly, you will get to be part of a team with big dreams and a shared goal to make a real impact on the education sector. Some of the other perks of working with us:
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn with swift progression for high performers
- A great team environment where we support, recognise, and care about each other
- A funky, open plan office (aka the Launchpad) located on Bourke Street
- Regular team activities like Burger Fridays, social drinks, mini golf, movie night, and more
- Plenty of rocket-related puns, of course!
Are you ready to get on board the rocket, to go where education has never gone before? To apply, please submit your CV and a brief covering letter through the application link and we will be in touch as soon as we can.
Individuals seeking employment at Xplor are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.