We’re looking for a Full Stack LAMP Developer with a solid knowledge of AWS to join the team on a permanent basis. If you are a result-oriented, self motivated full stack developer, this is your time to shine!
You’re right for the role if you love and have experience with:
- Cloud Services Platform: Excellent knowledge and experience with AWS;
- Responsive/Adaptive Web Design: Inquisitive nature about mobile websites and application development;
- Detail: Have an exceptional eye for detail;
- Collaborative: Collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done;
- Challenge: Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organisation with clients, suppliers and internally;
- Direction: Ability to take direction as well as work autonomously once briefed;
- Work ethic: Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and meet strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Change: Flexibility to deal with changes that will happen on a daily basis.
- Experience: 5 years + in agencies.
- Server-side languages – PHP, Java
- PHP frameworks – Laravel, Symphony, CakePHP
- CMS – Drupal, WordPress, Kentico
- AWS – EC2, S3, RDS, Route53
- Database technologies – MySQL, NoSQL
- CSS3 – Sass, Less
- Version control – Git
- Operating systems – Unix-based OS
- RESTful services
- SEO and Website Accessibility
- Python, C, C#
- Google Firebase
- API design and development
- 5+ years agency experience
- Be easy to manage;
- Be highly motivated and display exceptional organisation and time management skills;
- Be self-managing and be a self-starter;
- Be persuasive with details, facts and data – knowing all of them;
- Be relentlessly curious;
- Be bright, positive and enthusiastic.
Overall, we want interesting people.
To be successful you must have full working rights in Australia as we are unable to sponsor for this position.