HEART OF THE ROLE
Join a brand new team that will be responsible for the smooth transition of multiple business units within the group’s current web applications onto a newly developed .Net Core platform with a state of the art Angular frontend.
You will be developing systems in dotnet core that will enable each business unit to meet the requirements for their public facing and internal web applications
- Work alongside the Web Platform Architect to achieve a successful implementation of a new dotnet core platform across multiple business units within the group.
- Maintain platform standards and coding practices as defined by the Platform Architect such as (dependency injection, service oriented architecture, good separation of concerns, coding to interfaces, thorough unit test coverage).
- Assist in the development of new functionality to support emerging business requirements in a timely manner.
- Learn up and coming technologies and frameworks and evaluate their benefits for the organisation.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
This role will suit a highly motivated technical individual with a keen interest in dotnet core, dependency injection and unit testing.
Key skills/ experience required for this role:
- Strong interest and knowledge of C# and dotnet core
- Experience working with highly available public facing high traffic web sites
- Experience with unit testing and test driven development practices
- Understanding of Dependency Injection and how to implement it
- Understanding of coding to interfaces and their use within unit testing
- Understanding of modern coding practices and standards
- Experience with other programming languages
- Knowledge of cloud based computing platforms such as AWS and GCP
- Experience with Docker and containers
We are always on the lookout for talented people who can help us successfully balance our entrepreneurial spirit with old-world family values. So If you are looking for a working environment that's flexible, exciting and fast-paced, and want to work for a company that continually strives to innovate and be a leader in its field, then look no further!
There's so much more to be said, so if this sound like the perfect role for you we'd love to have a chat! A cover letter to accompany your resume will be highly regarded.