WalkMe™ provides a cloud-based service designed to help professionals – customer service managers, user experience managers, training professionals, SaaS providers and sales managers – to guide and engage prospects, customers, employees and partners through any online experience. We’ve designed a platform which helps businesses eliminate online confusion, while at the same time raise efficiency and reduce costs.
WalkMe’s Renewal Managers are entrusted with the strategic relationship and commercial well-being of WalkMe’s existing Mid-Market and Enterprise customers. The RMs are responsible for ensuring that the executive sponsors in their client portfolio are consistently realizing positive results from their WalkMe license and in turn renewing and/or increasing their investment with WalkMe.
What will you actually be doing?
- Maintain a high retention rate and ensure on-time renewals.
- Proactively identify customer risk and opportunity signals; develop comprehensive strategies to combat and/or limit risk.
- Build strong relationships internally with WalkMe's internal teams (Sales & Customer Success Managers), as well as client executive levels; making sure they are engaged and consistently seeing value of WalkMe.
- Act as an escalation point-of- contact for commercial issues and participate in regular pipeline reviews.
- Act as an intermediary on cross-sell & expansion opportunities that arise within the customer renewal window.
- Develop strategies and coordinate cross-functional support to help customers maximize the value from WalkMe solutions.
What should you bring to the table?
- 4+ years of customer management experience at a software company [SaaS model] or management consultancy [Bain, Deloitte, McKinsey], ideally with an emphasis on renewals and expansion
- 2-5 years of strong commercial and technical abilities, can confidently discuss technical aspects alongside commercial negotiations
- Experience navigating a wide-range of sophisticated contracts and legal discussions
- Ability to rapidly develop and deliver creative business solutions for complex business problems
- Experience with a variety of customer and commercial management tools and technologies
- Salesforce is a must
- Excel, Jira, Totango, Google Apps, and Workday- advantage
- Experience within a globally-dispersed company.
- General knowledge of cloud architecture as well as on-premise IT landscape
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills and ability to establish credibility with C-level executives
- BA or BS required
- Early-stage and Post-IPO account management experience is an advantage
- Inside sales, field sales and account management/customer success management experience-advantage