As part of a team of three in our IT Department you will be broadly responsible for business critical in-house systems including the following:
- Oversight, ongoing maintenance and further development of our in-house custom .NET applications including Student Management System (SMS) / Learning Management System (LMS) / and Product Management Systems
- Analysis, planning, development and deployment of bespoke applications
- Oversight of technical and hosting aspects of online course delivery through the TMS/LMS
- Oversight and maintenance of AWS hosting structure
- Oversight and maintenance of API’s related to the above
- Ability to provide strategic and tactical advice to internal and external customers and clients relating to Learning Management systems, hosting architecture and database design.
- As part of IT team provide support for MS365 suite of services including hosted emails, new cloud storage installation, MS Dynamics and integrations with local file server.
- As part of IT team provide local PC and network support as required
- Present to clients and prospects and develop written material in response to Requests for Tender as required.
Experience and Requirements:
The ideal candidate will:
- have the ability to design and deliver projects from start to finish with demonstrated sound project management experience
- be able to provide ongoing support to existing software development projects
- have a positive, can-do, solution-focussed and team-player attitude
- have the ability to work independently, multi-task effectively, be self-reliant, persistent and eager to embrace new and innovative ways of achieving commercial outcomes
- be flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- have a good understanding of the importance of IT/IS solutions being required to support business / commercial and client outcomes.
- Have strong communication skills and be able to succinctly summarise technical matters in order to explain to non-techies, as well as interpret technical Tender requirements and author professional written responses to same.
- Have the ability to interpret and implement compliance requirements from multiple Regulatory bodies
- Have strong attention to detail in coding, analysis and written communication
- Have ability to present professionally to clients and prospects as required
- Have 3+ years experience in C# .NET (required), producing clean, reliable, well thought out code
- Have demonstrated experience in ASP.NET MVC, Web API and MS SQL
- Have Hands-on experience in AWS hosting architectures
- Have demonstrated general IT / PC / network solutions knowledge
Reporting directly to the joint Managing Directors, this role represents an opportunity to work within a boutique well-established company working across diverse multiple industries and offering dynamic, leading edge solutions in its field. Our culture is pro-team, supportive and offers a friendly productive environment, based in our Spring Hill office.
You will be joining our web design and development manager who has been with the company for over seven years, and has a working knowledge of the above systems to enable an effective hand-over.
We are looking to appoint this role as soon as possible with above-award salary range of $75K to $90K + 9.5% super based on background, aptitude and experience.