Experienced web developer / programmer with great communications skills to join a team kicking goals in a captive market.
- 1+ year contract position with full time opportunity
- Must have good business level English - verbal and written
- Negotiable salary, based on experience and capability
An opportunity exists to join a software development team with a rapidly expanding suite of web-based software products.
As a talented .Net web developer / programmer, you will be independent and self-motivated, capable of working both by yourself and in our friendly, multicultural team.
- Hands on experience of C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API
- HTML/5, CSS/3, JQuery, Bootstrap
- SQL Server, T-SQL, stored procedures, schema design and database best practices
- Entity Framework and LINQ
- Should have experience working with source control software (TFS or GIT)
Education and Experience
- Appropriate tertiary IT qualifications
- 5+ years professional experience in developing web based applications in a commercial environment
- Ability to work independently and self-manage daily tasks to meet deadlines
- Great communication and ability to work in a small multicultural team
- Fast learner and will adapt to the job needing to be done
- Methodical, logical approach to problem solving
- Approachable, friendly manner
Please only apply if you are physically located in Melbourne and have the right to work in Australia. No recruiters please.