There's nothing as exciting as that moment you find an amazing value when you least expect it. Except being part of the team that makes magical moments like these happen. Be a part of these moments by joining our TJX Australia team today!
ABOUT TJX AUSTRALIA
TJX Australia, operating TK Maxx, is part of The TJX Companies, Inc. - with over 4,000 stores across 9 countries and 40+ years of experience, TJX is the leading off-price retailer of apparel and homewares worldwide! Our mission is to deliver great value to our customers every day, which we achieve through the work of our growing and developing team.
With over 40 TK Maxx stores (and growing) in Australia, now is the perfect time to join our team!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an IT Solution Developer reporting into the Solution Delivery Manager, you will utilise your IT experience to provide development functions to the TK Maxx Australia IT team in a COTS application environment. You will work closely with the Business Analysts to develop coding/database solutions to meet business problems. Provide monitoring of the application environment to provide recommendation for performance improvements. Work closely with TJX IT to ensure adherence to TJX standards and guidelines.
This is a full-time position based at our Support Office in Mascot, NSW.
- Performs SQL programming, COTS configuration, code analysis and review, development , and testing
- Sets up batch jobs, creates test data for all levels of application complexity
- Develops appropriate coding solutions to business solutions as outlined by the business analysts
- Works with other TJX IT groups to ensure compliance with performance, security, availability, recoverability and supportability standards and guidelines
- Provides production support as needed
- Consults on estimates
REQUIRED SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years working in an IT environment
- SQL skills required
- Professional level verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Agile methodology preferred (or desire to work in an environment that utilises it)
- Proficient in one or more of the following: vendor package configuration, vendor package extension, batch scheduling
- Analytical skills, demonstrating the ability to decompose problems and/or processes in logical parts
- Ability to adapt to ever changing requirements and priorities