- Database and Applications Management
- Brisbane CBD
- 6 month contract + extension
We are currently recruiting for Database/Application Developer and will be responsible for providing professional Database and Application development and support, systems services, and support associated with the maintenance of applications and corporate data systems to all relevant client’s departments and users, across test, development and production IS systems.
- Database and Application Management:
- Ensuring all Databases are developed, operated, backed-up and managed in accordance with GPC operational requirements in Test, Development and Production environments.
- Ensuring all Applications (as specified by the Applications Services Lead) are developed, operated, backed-up and managed in accordance with GPC operational requirements in Test, Development and Production environments.
- Providing SME level support of end user database queries and issues
- To proactively inspect and review the environment to identify areas for improvement.
- To monitor tickets and service requests received to identify trends, repetitive failures, inefficiencies and areas for improvement.
- Provide SME level Application support to end user queries and issues.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL 2012, 2014, 2016 products
- Experience with SSRS (Reporting Services)
- Experience with SharePoint related database and application management (highly desirable)
- Experience with IIS and related technologies (desirable)
For more information, please call Gary Kumar in our Brisbane office on (07) 3295 7426 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At TEKsystems (formerly Talent2), we understand people. Our deep insights into human capital management enable us to help our clients achieve their business goals - while optimising their IT workforce strategies. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group is the global leader in talent solutions with over 15,000 employees, 500 locations, 130,000 contractors and $12B in revenue.