Tabcorp is a world-class diversified gambling entertainment group and an ASX50 company.
In December 2017 we combined with Tatts Group and now operate the iconic brands Tatts, TAB, NSW Lotteries, Golden Casket, SA Lotteries, Keno, Sky Racing and Sky Sports Radio. We also deliver leading gaming services and products through Tabcorp Gaming Solutions, MAX and Ebet.
Our 5,000-plus strong team is as diverse as Australia itself. Our people drive familiar brands which ignite passion and excitement in millions of Australians.
This leadership is reflected in who we are. If, like us, you’re a passionate, positive playmaker and you want to use your talent to create amazing outcomes, we’d love to hear from you.
Exciting position for a Front-End UI Web Developer to join the marketing team on a Fixed Term Contract to cover parental leave.
As the Font-End UI Web Developer, you will create visually compelling digital assets following brand guidelines that are technically compliant and optimal. You will create rich media marketing assets, responsive eDMs, and landing pages to deliver on a personalised experience for our customers.
Duties Will Include But Not Be Limited To
How you will contribute
- Analyse and interpret stakeholder briefs.
- Scope, analyse, design and provide estimates of development time of new digital campaign assets including but not limited to HTML5 banners, eDMs and landing pages.
- Follow approved methodologies, standards, procedures and quality processes to ensure effective and efficient design, development and delivery of digital assets.
- Work with enterprise marketing technology such as the Adobe Marketing Cloud.
- Investigate improved technologies, methods and processes that may improve the quality and results of various digital campaigns.
- Collaborate with stakeholders in production and delivery of digital campaign assets.
- Provide creative, design and coding solutions in a timely manner.
Our Ideal Person
Will have a passionate understanding of design and web trends, tools, technologies and design. Be a proficient problem solver, support marketing teams with creative asset solutions, run advanced experiments using the latest ad tech and tap into various data sources to deliver a relevant experience to the target audience. You will have a thorough understanding of mobile-first design principles and responsive web development.
- Minimum 2 years web developer experience
- Strong understanding of Front End technologies, including:
- GreenSock (GSAP)
- CSS3, SASS
- Some experience in Photoshop and Illustrator.
When you join our team you’ll be able to take advantage of a range of benefits including flexible working arrangements, leadership and development programs and community programs.
Tabcorp is committed to creating an inclusive workplace where all our people feel valued for their unique qualities and have a sense of belonging. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact [email protected]