The Wintel Team is responsible for building and maintaining the end-to-end lifecycle of Suncorp Wintel Server Platforms. The Software Engineer will assist with day to day maintenance and support of an Enterprise Windows Server Fleet by implementing, maintaining and supporting exceptional automation and self-service capabilities.
- Provide exceptional support through automation and self-service capabilities to customers.
- Participate in platform maintenance and platform upgrades.
- Day to day maintenance and support of an Enterprise Windows Server Fleet.
- Provide support to assist in the resolution of incidents.
- Highlight technology incident trends for root cause investigation.
- Create and maintain relevant documentation including Standard Operating Procedures for all platforms and processes.
- Skills & Experience
- A minimum 3-5 years development experience within the information system field (mandatory).
- Experience in complex enterprise environment (mandatory).
- Experience in Insurance and Banking industry ( desired ).
- PowerShell and a willingness to further develop these skills to an expert level.
- Proven track record creating and implementing complex web applications.
- Proven experience as a C# .NET developer.
- Experience with popular web application frameworks, such as ASP.NET, ASP MVC/API.
- Experience with LINQ, Entity Framework, jQuery, Bootstrap.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft IIS.
- Proficient in the use of Git and Bitbucket.
- Understanding of web security.
- Flexible working arrangements i.e. working from home 1 day per week.
- Up to 25% off insurance, Banking, superannuation.
- Employee share scheme .
- Employer of choice for gender equality.
- Study Support, Employee Referral Program , Years of Service Recognition.
- Discounted home Loan and Personal Loan rates.
At Suncorp we believe we are our best when our workforce is as diverse, talented and passionate as the communities in which we live and operate, and where our people feel included, valued and connected. We are passionate about inspiring our people by creating an inclusive culture, offering flexible work, career development and internal mobility, and building connected relationships amongst our team members and with our customers.
If this sounds like you, apply online today. For further information contact Catriona Walshe on [email protected]