Do you want to help solve complex problems as part of a high performing, innovative team in Suncorp’s Digital Lab?
We have an immediate need for a Graphic / Digital Designer (Web + App) to join the team here at Suncorp to support the work of the Digital Lab with a strong focus on UX/UI Design and Customer Research.
This is a role for someone who is attracted to the fast-paced, dynamic environment of a small Fintech consultancy that sits within a large respected organization.
- Drive the Visual design in the Digital Lab (including traditional marketing artefacts, UI and UX elements and prototype interface development)
- Work collaboratively with CX Designers and Developers to define and design user experiences for digital interfaces.
- Delivering prototypes of the right level of fidelity dependent upon the circumstance and feedback required.
- Collate and synthesise research finding into working prototypes and designs.
- Keep up to date with methods of new technology, emerging graphical design trends and UX/UI testing and industry best practice.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Graphic/UX/UI designer with experience designing digital user experiences (apps, mobile, voice and virtual assistants, and graphics and illustrations, including: vector illustrations, custom graphics, logos, icons.)
- Visual communication and storytelling experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong skills in front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS, Sass and LESS
- Understanding of HCD, Design research, Journey Mapping, Usability Testing, workshop facilitation, Interaction Design and User Interface Design.
- Strong understanding of Agile program and project dynamics for POC, Testing Strategy and the use of MVP
- Collate, synthesise research findings into working prototypes & designs
- Visual Design: keen eye for details and standards and ability to take wireframes and complete them through to the end deliverable
Technology, Data & Labs is an Agile team that simplifies, differentiates, innovates and delivers for Suncorp. We design unique and innovative banking and insurance product solutions and technology platforms that deliver value for our customers
At Suncorp we believe we are our best when our workforce is as diverse, talented and passionate as the communities in which we live and operate, and where our people feel included, valued and connected. We are passionate about inspiring our people by creating an inclusive culture, offering flexible work, career development and internal mobility, and building connected relationships amongst our team members and with our customers.
For additional information about the company click on link below.
What we offer
- Ability to advance your career in a top 20 ASX
- Competitive salary and bonus with awesome Suncorp employee benefits
- Flexible working arrangements
If this sounds like you, apply now! For further information please contact Jess Ryan at [email protected]