SSW is looking for enthusiastic Senior Full Stack .NET developers to start ASAP
These roles require great communication skills and solid experience delivering production-ready web solutions.
You will be working with our expert developers and designers in a wide variety of exciting corporate projects. This role requires someone who is able to work closely with clients, think critically, and create the right solution for the right job. As well as having excellent ASP.NET MVC skills, a solid understanding of Angular is a must. Experience with SharePoint and/or Dynamics 365 (CRM) would be a bonus.
You will have:
- A minimum of 5 years commercial experience with .NET web development
- The right to live and work in Australia (Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency)
- An IT degree or equivalent experience
- The ability to converse and interact professionally and comfortably with clients and colleagues - including the ability to address a roomful of senior executives
- Strong skills designing and implementing ASP.NET MVC applications using C#
- A working knowledge of agile software development methodologies (preferably Scrum) and good task management skills
- keen interest in the development community including technological trends, news, people and innovations
- More important than experience is attitude. We are looking for developers who are passionate about delivering awesome software using the latest technologies and best practices
- A passion for finding and using best practices, and updating them when necessary – https://rules.ssw.com.au
- Commercial ASP.NET MVC experience using Angular and C#
- A working knowledge of agile software development methodologies
- Good task and email management skills
- Strong C# development skills
- Web API applications using C# and SQL Server
- Dynamic 365 (CRM) and/or SharePoint experience would be a bonus
Is this you?! Please send us a copy of your resume and contact details.
No agencies please.