As a Software Engineer at Spaceship, you will work in a collaborative team environment where each engineer influences the technical and architectural direction. Our stack is modern - Go in the backend; React in the frontend - all running in a containerised microservice architecture.
Working across the stack, you will:
- Have an impact on the technical direction of the system
- Shape what the future of investment looks like as code
- Solve problems in an interesting and unique domain, that previously existed only in spreadsheets
- Work on an extremely modern stack comprised of the newest technologies, no .NET or Backbone in sight
- Gain exposure to the inner workings of finance
So if you are excited by the prospect of building products that are unique to the market, while shipping code on a daily basis, then we would love to hear from you.
What are we looking for?
Our preference is to hire mid-senior engineers, though we have space for exceptional engineers of different levels of seniority, as the team is scaling quickly.
As you’d expect, it’s beneficial to have experience in the technologies we are using, but we also know that the best people learn quickly. So if you’re an awesome engineer with a different profile - we are still interested.
That being said, our ideal wishlist is:
- 3+ years frontend/backend experience
- Experience in financial services
- A startup mentality