The DevOps team helps transform and evolve the Spaceship business through the deployment of best-in-class global networks, web-scale data centres and software infrastructure. As a DevOps and Infrastructure Engineer in this team, you will guide internal customers on how to configure and deploy their cloud infrastructure consisting of identity and access management, network architecture, application security, logging, monitoring, billing and more.
Furthermore, you will provide expertise on how to best design cloud applications for optimal scaling including CDN design, load balancer setup, caching, compute optimisations, continuous integration and delivery pipeline, and more.
Through this, you will:
- Help shape what the future of investment looks like as code
- Solve problems in an interesting and unique domain, that previously existed only in spreadsheets
- Work on an extremely modern stack comprised of the newest technologies, no .NET or PHP in sight
- Gain exposure to the inner workings of finance
What are we looking for?
Our ideal wishlist is:
- 3+ years experience as a DevOps engineer
- Experience in either Golang or Bash
- Experience with:
- A background in financial services
- A startup mentality
What are the perks and benefits?
- Very competitive salary + meaningful equity options (in one of Australia’s fastest growing financial services startups)
- Monthly health and wellness reimbursement fund
- Brand new hardware with all the necessary accessories
- Continuous learning and training - we encourage you to grow with the company