About the role:
We’re looking for passionate and skilled engineers that can bring new ideas in areas such as distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, UI/UX design and artificial intelligence/ machine learning.
As a member of our development team, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Leading the development of our new product;
- Front and back-end development;
- Technical product design (aligned with our technology strategy);
- Helping our CTO and CEO manage and drive the project.
Skills and qualifications:
To be suitable for this role, you must have:
- Experience developing within the Node.js ecosystem;
- An understanding of GIT;
- Experience with profiling and optimising the performance of client and server side code;
- An ability to deliver under the SOLID and OOP principles of programming;
- Knowledge of Python and C#.
The following skills are also desirable:
- Solid mathematical background;
- Experience with relational (MSSQL) and NoSQL databases;
- Knowledge of Linux command line;
- Full-stack design experience;
- Experience with large scale software projects - source code control, continuous integration, documentation.
SolveXia’s mission is to empower companies and individuals be more productive through our innovative technology and services. Our engineers develop advanced, next-generation products for data analytics and machine learning.
- We love what we do and work hard;
- We like puzzles and challenge everything;
- We have wide interests and passions;
- Trust and accountability is very important to us;
- We love geeking out on new technology.
Conditions of employment:
- Full-time, permanent role;
- Salary range $110k–$140k plus super and bonus;
- Office located in Bondi Junction (across road from train station, 7-mins from city);
- Opportunity to work from home;
- Free barista coffee and snacks.
If you are interested in this role and would like to learn more, please call Alexandra on 02 9386 0202 for a private and confidential chat.
Important: We are not looking to engage with third party recruiters.