At Snowden our mission is to “Deliver value through powerful insight and innovation”. As part of our development services team you will play a pivotal role in meeting our success by developing innovative applications to meet the needs of our customers.
As a Software Developer, you will work amongst a dedicated team of problem solvers tackling a wide variety of business challenges across different domains. If you want a job where varied and new challenges are a daily norm then you’ve come to the right place. To support this, you will use our agile practices to rapidly deploy features to our team of testers.
The group has a start-up feel with the backing and security of a large corporate not to mention our partnership with Microsoft. We’re looking for Developers that thrive on rapid iteration and the ability to bring innovation to the table.
As a part of our Development Services team your duties will be a mix of:
- Architecting solutions
- Creating/Maintaining full stack solutions based on Microsoft technologies
- Supporting & Enhancing our existing COTS systems
- Participating in planning and design sessions
- Leading iterations
- Gathering and estimating requirements
As an experienced .Net developer your skillset will showcase solid experience working on modern .Net web applications where you have been involved in full stack development and have been pivotal in solving challenging problems. As we are primarily focused towards the mining industry any mining experience you have is favourable, especially if that experience relates to cloud based services. It will also be necessary to manage your time between multiple projects, and provide occasional end-user support when required.
You will be passionate about technology, keep abreast with new technology developments, and gain satisfaction from delivering positive outcomes for your team.
- C# .Net
- ASP.Net / MVC
- Entity Framework
- Angular JS / Angular / Other JS libraries
- A solid understanding of SQL Server
- Flexible working arrangements to suit your lifestyle
- Monthly “Focus Group” discussions
- Cutting edge technology stack
- Employee benefit scheme including discounts on travel, accommodation, technology, health care and more
Apply online now for consideration or contact Nathan De Jong on 08 6212 9506 for further information.