Note: this role is only open to Australian residents.
You will be part of a growing technology team responsible for developing and delivering innovative products, services and productivity systems in the legal technology space.
Your day-to-day activities will focus largely on development of applications written in .NET technologies (primarily WPF). You will work in a tight-knit, collaborative, agile team environment and will be responsible for the ongoing development of a highly distributed applications working within the latest .NET technologies.
Be responsible for a product through the entire lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation and support
Implement all aspects of an application design – high performance design, coding, error logging, debugging, scalability, code reviews, development environment configuration, and testing.
Knowledge, Skills and Expertise:
- C# .NET
- Continuous Integration and Automation (Team City)
- Design Patterns (CQRS, Dependency Injection, Event Sourcing)
- Distributed, service orientated architecture (NServiceBus a bonus!)
- A Passion for Software Development!
Nice to have:
- Team City experience
- A Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university.
- Permanent contract with competitive salary
- Employee Share Options
- Platinum Fitness First membership or an activity allowance
- Stand up desks
- Choose your own hardware
- Daily breakfast and fortnightly family lunch
- Friday drinks @ 4pm and regular social activities
- Great CBD office, with loads of games and much more!