Skedulo is the leading mobile workforce scheduling platform. We help companies around the world transform the way they manage and schedule their mobile workforce teams in healthcare, telecommunications, hospitality, manufacturing, field service, and more. With our beautiful, easy to use web and mobile application, thousands of workers in the field are scheduled at the right place and at the right time with all the information they need to successfully complete their work.
Their Brisbane office is based on 79 McLachlan St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006:https://goo.gl/maps/JKcWJjyma9k
Day to Day
You will find yourself working in a dynamic, cross functional team with other front-end, backend, mobile and QA engineers implementing key features that will provide tangible results to the success of the company.
We’re an agile shop, we focus on continuous improvement both with what we develop and how we develop it. We have standups, sprint planning, grooming, retros and all that usual stuff, our focus is to find new and better ways to work for today and in the future.
We have a shipping mindset, we ship code every two weeks, so you will need to love working in a fast paced environment!
Why we need you
We have a great team of mobile engineers here at Skedulo, we would love to bring on another person who can add their weight technically and help contribute to building an awesome mobile experience for our Customers.
People that will thrive in this position possess the following skills
You’re somebody who is customer focused, you enjoy shipping code as regularly as you can, and you enjoy working in cross-functional software teams which requires you to take on different tasks and responsibilities.
- 3+ years experience in mobile development
- Experienced with one or more of the following:
- Xamarin Forms
- Xamarin Native
- Android/iOS Native
You will be expected to also have experience in the following:
- App development lifecycle
- Solid computer science fundamentals in data structures and design patterns.
- Source control (Git)
- UX design & implementation
- Unit testing
The following skills are desirable:
- MVVM concepts/frameworks
- UI and integration testing
- Functional Programming concepts
- Experience with cloud hosting (AWS, Azure or Google Cloud)
- Exposure to Agile development methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban.
Why work with us?
- We offer highly competitive benefits packages to keep you healthy, happy, and operating at your best.
- Our offices have creative, open workspaces with room to play, reflect, and relax.
- We support your ongoing education and learning as a valued teammate.
- Life isn’t crammed into a 9-5. We provide a balanced lifestyle to encourage you to perform at your best.
- Fresh fruit, muesli bars, and all things yum are found in our kitchens—because it would be rude not to.
- Our team is extremely competitive, and we will challenge your best table tennis skills.