Shortlyster is an intelligent hiring optimisation platform. Instantly matching and ranking candidates and businesses together through smart data and science. We bring forward the right talent that fits the job, the team, and the company culture to create a successful workplace.
Within our team of Developers we are seeking a Senior / Lead Front-End Developer who has a passion for turning designs into functional reality under the direction and in collaboration with the CTO. We are in a critical phase of our Business Vision with a number of products being rolled out in 2019 and beyond!
Working closely with the CTO, the Development Team and the Product Owners, your day to day will consist of:
- Front End Development: Providing best practice and cutting edge Front-End Development technical expertise, as well as a Lead on projects when required
- Technology Leadership: Working with the CTO in developing an over-aching strategy for the front end development practices to the team.
- Team Mentoring / Coaching: Providing mentoring / coaching in Front-End development practices to the team
- UI / UX Assistance: Assisting the Project Office and the team in adopting UI/UX best practices in our Front-End application and developing and integrating consistent design systems.
You will be comfortable with ambiguity and being immersed in an environment where change is the norm whilst we continue to work on best practice documentation and processes. You will be able to articulate technical problems and your concepts and ideas. You care about well-written code, accessibility and maintainability. You stay up to date with new technologies, methods and trends and look for ways to use them across our applications. You have a passion for sharing your knowledge with the team and enjoy coaching and mentoring others by leading.
Your technical background:
- Experience with Flow/TypeScript (desirable)
- Solid frontend skills, DOM, CSS, semantic HTML, best practices, etc
- Experience maintaining open source projects
- Deep knowledge of React
- Experience with GQL (Bonus)
What We Offer
If you want to be part of a company who truly believes in its vision and also want to be part of living our values of: Perseverance, Ownership, Improvement and Belonginess, you will be rewarded with:
- Flexible hours and very generous working from home options
- Being part of a ‘work family’
- Competitive package
- A well-funded startup who are growing!
- An environment where you are encouraged to generate your own ideas and have an impact on decisions
- One of the best office spaces Sydney CBD can offer
Don’t miss out on this position with a ground breaking well-funded startup! Simply apply or contact HR at [email protected] and we’ll be in touch. Closing date 10th of February.