This is an opportunity for a senior UX/UI designer to work on the user interface of our video project management platform that allows our clients to use the Shootsta editing service with ease.
Shootsta is a collection of motivated and enthusiastic people who are passionate about video doing things differently. We are looking for an out-of-the-box thinker to lead the way in advancing our product UX/UI.
- Drive UX and UI design across multiple products and experiences for web and mobile platforms
- Collaborate with product, development, Customer Success, Sales, and other stakeholders to define and analyse user requirements
- Collect and analyse KPIs to make informed recommendations for UX/UI improvements.
- Make design decisions based on user and business goals, engineering capabilities, and data
- Create wireframes, flows, comps, prototypes, and production assets to effectively communicate interaction and design work and validate ideas
- Create experience maps and user journeys to understand user behaviour
- Mentor and share knowledge with more members of the creative team
- Be an active advocate for our users and challenge the ‘why’
- Extensive experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design
- 4+ years experience as a UX/UI or a similar role
- Strong portfolio demonstrating work in user experience, interactive design, and visual design
- Experience working with diverse teams (Product, Front End, Back End) in a dynamic, rapidly-growing environment
- Fluent in designing for web and native experiences
- Extensive experience with prototyping platforms (i.e Sketch, Principle, Invision, Marvel…) as a means to explore and communicate design decisions
- Excellent understanding of video and web editing platforms trends
- Must have excellent design, typography and layout skills. Attention to detail is critical
- Excellent time management skills and experience working to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- An energetic team player, with a can-do attitude and a positive personality