Get ready to work with an ambitious cloud video production company! Shootsta is a collection of motivated and enthusiastic people who are passionate about video doing things differently.
This is a permanent opportunity based in Artarmon, Sydney.
In this role, you will provide technical guidance, follow best practices and work closely with our Product Manager. We are looking for an out-of-the-box thinker to lead the way in advancing our development capabilities. This is an opportunity to lead the team development of the Shootsta platform.
- Drive development across multiple products and experiences for web and mobile platforms
- Collaborate with product, development teams to deliver features
- Collect and analyse metrics to make informed decisions
- Make design decisions based on user and business goals, engineering capabilities, and data
- Mentor and share knowledge with more members of the team
- Bring your A-game!
- At least 3 years experience working in AWS using various services
- Restful API development
- Working experience with NodeJS / Postgres
- Working experience with ReactJS
- Lead a team of developers working in an agile way
- Maintain code quality
- Familiar with a variety of web frameworks & tools
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a quick learner and adaptable to new technologies
- Creative & excellent problem solver
- #GSD approach
- Willing to the challenge the ‘why?’