Get ready to work with an ambitious cloud video production company! Shootsta is a collection of motivated and enthusiastic people who are passionate about video doing things differently.
This is a permanent opportunity based in Artarmon, Sydney.
In this role, you will provide technical guidance, follow best practices and work closely with our Product Manager. We are looking for an out-of-the-box thinker to lead the way in advancing our development capabilities.
This is an opportunity to develop our bookings management platform that allows our clients to use the Shootsta editing service with ease.
- Drive development across multiple products and experiences for web and mobile platforms
- Collaborate with product, development teams to deliver features
- Collect and analyse metrics to make informed decisions
- Make design decisions based on user and business goals, engineering capabilities, and data
- Mentor and share knowledge with more members of the team
- Bring your A-game!
- At least 3 years experience working in agile teams.
- Working experience with back-end technologies including Python/Django.
- Working experience with front-end technologies include ReactJS.
- Integration work required using API’s, Twillo, Sendgrid, Google Calendar
- Keen eye for clean UI implementation
- Working knowledge of LESS / Grunt / Bower / WebPack is an Advantage
- Familiar with a variety of web frameworks & tools
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a quick learner and adaptable to new technologies
- Creative & excellent problem solver
- #GSD approach
- Willing to the challenge the ‘why?’