At SelfWealth we believe everyone should be empowered to build their own wealth and you shouldn't be charged an arm and a leg in the process.
This vision, driven by Founder and CEO Andrew Ward, has resulted in Australia's revolutionary trading platform that promises and delivers on low-cost, flat-fee share trading combined with the power of the crowd. Members can leverage the collective knowledge of over 50,000 portfolios to create a target portfolio designed to outperform the market and increase their wealth.
SelfWealth is comprised of a suite of three products: the consumer-facing trading platform, an adviser portal that provides advisers access to the famous low-cost trading and an ETF product due to be launched FY Q1/Q2.
About the role
You will be joining a group of hard-working, collaborative and agile .NET developers, which is a core element of the wider SelfWealth team. We have an inclusive and performance based cultured, therefore expect the successful applicant to have the same drive!
Benefits and perks
- Regular social outings. Any reason for a party and we'll be there!
- As we're a small company, you will be able to impact the
- Company sponsored volunteer days
- Employee share plan with a publicly traded company
- We work hard to achieve our goals but provide a healthy work-life balance
- Note that SelfWealth is currently located in Surrey Hills but will be moving to Richmond area or city come November
Skills and experience
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Software development across .NET, ASP MVC Core and C# Technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with SQL servers
- Responsive Design, Bootstrap, Knockout
- IT degree well regarded
Required Knowledge of:
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Atlassian product suite (JIRA)
- Cordova Mobile Development