About our team
Industry leading platform built by a dynamic, technically diverse team in an environment that fosters agile development practices.
We believe in creating solutions that enable our clients to be as efficient and productive as possible, while leveraging the best tools for each solution.
Our team is highly collaborative, we encourage challenging each other to develop and deliver products that solve real world problems. We expect our engineers to be ahead of the technical curve, across all disciplines, and ready to try anything that might deliver something in a more elegant way.
With a heavy emphasis on Azure and a team with a strong focus on continuous delivery, we need to be ahead of the technical curve.
Who You Are
We ask that you’ll come to work ready to play your A game. That you’ll seek ways to make things better: to question and challenge, to get involved and have a voice. To work with the entire team to ensure that our products, technology and customer experience continue to set us apart from our competitors.
What you'll be doing
This role will allow you to take ownership for the creation of new features and enhancements of our applications.
As part of the Engineering team you will be a champion of successful delivery. Drive the design, style and development of innovative user interfaces for the application.
Working in an agile environment you will also:
- Adhere to Rockend agile processes
- Participate in Scrum ceremonies
- Design, develop and implement business requirements into a quality software solution
- Quality assurance
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with the broader Product and Engineering team to ensure goals of the features are met
- Accurately report progress
What you'll need to be successful
- 4+ years ASP.NET C#
- 2+ years Angular
- 3+ years HTML stack: HTML5, Bootstrap, CSS/LESS/SASS
- 2+ years TSQL
- 2+ years IIS experience
- Display an understanding of Agile methodologies and Software Development Life Cycle
We’re an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, flexibility and inclusion. As a company we help make sure our people’s time at work is fun and rewarding – we’re committed to building a culture where everyone can come to work and be their best self!
We value continual learning and invest into individual’s development with internal and external programmes, ‘munch & learn’ sessions, an in-house library, access to online learning and more. We offer a great office environment, a clear development path, and many tangible benefits including:
- Health & Wellbeing Initiatives including sleep pods, free breakfast, fresh fruit & discounted gym membership
- Flexibility to manage your work and personal commitments
- Regular social events including picnics, themed days & Rockend sports teams