We are growing our development team and are looking for a fullstack developer with 3+ years experience. You will be comfortable working with new (and some not so new) technologies to design and implement technically challenging and architectural solutions in a scaling business. You will play an integral role in shaping our future.
Your new role
- Creating and executing designs for new functionality for our single-page web application
- Maintaining and extending existing unit test and integration test suites.
- Collaborating and adding value through participation in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions
- Utilising software engineering tools such as configuration management systems, build processes, and debuggers in the software development process
- Experience with Elastic Search & Go would be beneficial
- Experience with automated test frameworks and knowledge of all the different testing methodologies such as integration and unit testing
- You're an awesome problem solver and are able to do so in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Passionate about learning new technologies
- A great communicator with a sense of humour and good dose of common sense
When we founded RedEye we committed to building a company that solves real, expensive, widespread problems for our clients and everyone in their value chains, ecosystems and industries. Today, we offer two enterprise asset management solutions. Find out more at www.redeye.co.
- Regular team social events
- Paid parental leave
- Get experience with new technologies and languages
- Casual office environment in the CBD close to the botanic gardens & public transport
You must be eligible to work in Australia to apply