Readifarians are known for discovering the latest and greatest in technologies, mastering their nuances, and influencing our clients and our community with their potential. As a Readifarian, you'll help to deliver innovative solutions for our clients, improving existing coding practices and educating teams in all aspects of software delivery. We encourage you to use a multitude of approaches to make impactful contributions to our clients, including pair programming, workshops/training, and one-on-one mentoring.
In this role
- You'll grow into a subject matter expert at an accelerated pace, and be part of a community where continuous learning and improvement isn't just enabled, but expected.
- You'll build agility into the customer's business.
- You'll identify and replace poor coding practices with approaches that ensure quality from the start.
- You'll motivate and educate the customer's teams in all aspects of delivering software.
- You'll do this using techniques like pair programming, workshops, brown-bags, one-on-one mentoring, and training to do this.
- You'll have confidence doing these things, because a key part of your job will be staying at the bleeding edge of technology.
We're looking for someone who is self-driven, curious and able to solve complex problems. Ideally you have:
- An insatiable passion for development
- Experience engaging with a variety of stakeholders
- Strong .NET/C#/WebAPI/MVC development experience, including core language, coding environment, frameworks and relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of cloud-based infrastructure such as Azure or AWS
- Confidence with Agile software development, ideally including Continuous Delivery practices
- At least some front-end web development experience with a SPA framework such as AngularJS or ReactJS
What we offer
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers | 2 weeks paid parental leave for secondary carers
- Flexible & inclusive work-environment
- 20 x paid days of professional development per year (attend/ speak @ conferences, undertake courses and certifications
- $4200 Toolkit allowance to go out and buy your own tech
- Profit share bonus
- A defined career path - https://github.com/readify/madskillz
- Telstra benefits and discounts
- Consistently appearing in the BRW top 50 list for 'Best Place to Work'!
- Bleeding edge technology projects! Check out the AR project we did for Laing O'Rourke
Please note - Readify is not currently in the position to sponsor visas due to recent government changes to legislation