QIMR Berghofer is looking for an experienced .NET developer to join our software team. You will be responsible for building and support of custom built research and digital health applications. Our team works closely with researchers and support staff the institute and major external clients.
Required skills and experience
- An IT Degree (or relevant experience) and at least 3 years web development experience
- Proven programming ability in C# and the .NET framework
- Substantial experience implementing web solutions with ASP.NET MVC and .NET Core
- Proficiency with SQL database design and development
- Familiar with frontend development (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
In addition to the required skills some experience in the following would be beneficial:
- Azure cloud environment and services
- DevOps (continuous intergration, using tools such as GIT, VSTS and Octopus Deploy
- Frontend frameworks (Vue, Angular, React)
- QIMR Berghofer is a non profit organisation so we are able to take advantage of Salary packaging, a tax effective way of receiving your salary as a combination of income and benefit
- Attractive superannuation options
- Exciting projects & technologies, great team and culture
- Full time 6 month position with the possibility for an extension
About QIMR Berghofer
QIMR Berghofer is a world leading translational research institute.
- Dedicated to researching the worlds most debilitating diseases
- Developing new diagnostics, better treatments and prevention strategies to promote health and well being for all people
- World-class research, product development and clinical trial facilities
- Supporting Scientists who perform world class, ethical medical research
For further information contact Luke Lowrey at [email protected]
No recruitment agencies please.