We’re looking for a React developer — or as we like to call it "Creative Technologist" — to join our 30+ person strong team in Collingwood and help reshape the future of digital for business and government. We work across a broad range of technologies, but we're looking for someone who has specialised knowledge and experience in React. Frontend may be your passion or you could have a full stack skillset, either way we'd like to see some examples of your work. You should be excited about the new technologies that are constantly being thrown around the company.
We're a design driven company, so you'll be paired with a UX and UI designer to create fully interactive prototypes before we even think about dev-ops. If you're not already an evangelist of the MVP (minimal viable product) model of design and development, then you will be here.
As a company we are building groundbreaking technology that is having an enormous impact on the justice, education and health. We are developing our own products, alongside industry and making an impact.
We know that you're experienced, but some things that we’d like you to have:
- An understanding of Cloud services and infrastructure - AWS, Google Cloud and tools like CircleCI, Docker, Terraform, Microservice architectures.
- A passion to keep learning and trying new technologies, perhaps an interest in AI, ML, VR, AR, SJ
- Good verbal and written communication skills and people skills
- You're a good people person around the office, with experience working with UX and UI designers
- Experience working with Agile methodologies.