Orchard are looking for a passionate AEM Developer to join our development team in Sydney.
You will be an outside-the-box thinker with a solid development background across multiple technical disciplines including AEM development and J2EE web application development.
- Work with technology teams to build and maintain web applications using Adobe's Experience Manager CMS to include site architecture, custom components, workflow development
- Integrate websites with web analytics tools
- Experienced Java Developer with knowledge in web framework based development and internet technologies
- Minimum 2 years solid experience in AEM 6.0 and above
- Experience working with CMS platforms, and 5+ years of experience building with CMS platforms
- Ability to write complex programs, analyse code changes and make suggestions to improve code complexity for maintainability and scalability
- Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate
- Knowledge of AEM infrastructure
Experience with the following is desirable but not essential:
- Continuous integration
- Deployment Management
- Digital agency experience
- Implementing authentication models e.g. SAML 2.0 and OpenID
- Integrating AEM with the Adobe Marketing Cloud suite of products specifically Target, Analytics and Campaign
- Passion for technology and a willingness to learn and improve their skills and quality of their work
- Great knowledge of industry best practices, coding / accessibility standards, effective documentation and production of maintainable code
- Fair understanding of source control solutions like GIT, continues integration, peer-review, and development methodologies such as agile / scrum and iterative-waterfall
- Outside-the-box thinker, self-managed, self-directed, and ability to operate well in a team environment
- Great communication skills & a team player
- Holding a relevant IT degree / qualification
- Permission to work in Australia
- Show a strong commitment to the Company’s core values, which are Integrity, Collaboration & Curiosity and Bravery
- Embrace and respect the Company’s community and environmental responsibilities
A little about Orchard
We are an independent creative agency who fuse art and technology to invent better outcomes for business and brands. We work with several leading client brands such as Electrolux, Hyundai, BT, Zoetis and Bayer to name a few.
Invent Better are two little words that define our big approach. It’s a belief that creative technology solutions are the key to winning in today’s digital age, and it’s a formula that challenges us to engage with our clients in a way that encourages us all to push that little bit further every time.
It’s this passion and approach that has made us one of Australia’s largest independent marketing agencies.