Join our team to write the next generation of content delivery services.
This position is for someone onsite, with a current Australian work visa, who is available in the next month's time (ASAP prefered).
We're looking for:
- Someone who has experience with Node.js, Express and SOA architecture (HTTP services), Jade templating, ELK, Redis, BDD with mocha and chai. Bonus points for having worked with large applications before.
You don't need to tick every box here, we're happy to teach somewhat, but this is our current tech stack.
- basic to advanced AWS knowledge and familiarity with devops.
- strong communication skills
- someone who is used to working from a ticketing system (JIRA, Github issues, etc.).
- someone who is interested in programming generally. We may shift to other languages or platforms as design problems emerge...
- Our architecture and design problem: Defining content delivery architecture for a prominent big data organisation.
Us: Everyone writes Node. Some specialise more in front-end logic, others back-end. Everyone has fun. We run on weekly iterations following a loose agile kanban format. We balance our development between 50% business service creation and 50% platform capability development.
Learn about our Node.js journey
A note to recruiters - We do not accept CV's on behalf of agencies.