Life at NetEngine
NetEngine is an agile and creative software engineering company. Our incredible clients across Australia keep us crazy busy, between turning start-up ideas into a reality and overseeing the care and rebirth of legacy systems and processes.
Our team of geniuses (we're a little biased) includes designers, developers, project managers, and some pretty cool managers (we swear they didn't make us write that part). As we continue to grow, we continue to look for new team members to join us.
Our people have the opportunity to work in a flexible environment, while still ensuring they have the benefits and support of working for a well established, Australian-grown company. If you come on board, you'll always be an integral part of a project team. You'll have daily stand-ups, retros, hack days, conferences, development and mentoring, and a range of resources and tools.
Check out the details below to see if this sounds like the role for you, and if you'd be a good fit for us.
We’re on the lookout for another full-time UI/UX Designer to join our team in Brisbane.
Our Designers take on a variety of responsibilities that span design, development and stakeholder engagement, including:
- Planning and project management;
- Meeting with clients to:
- Scope new projects;
- Determine client needs; and
- Translate ideas into something that will 'wow' the customer, in a language they will understand;
- Carrying out user experience design work;
- Working with front and back end developers to transition designs to fully working products;
- Using your innovation to provide expert consulting on creative solutions for client issues; and
- Being an internal brand guru.
Is this your next career move?
Do you have a killer portfolio and a passion for design work? What about...
- Proficiency in the use of Sketch and/or Illustrator?
- The ability to create stunning high fidelity mockups, and intuitive wireframes and interactive prototypes (e.g. InVision, Marvel, Framer)?
- Excellent HTML and CSS skills?
- Solid understanding of current design trends?
- Knowledge of, and ability to create, user experience designs?
- Experience in a commercial environment, interacting with clients?
- Experience developing software applications (ideally word-based and mobile)?
- A background in overseeing projects from gathering analysis, through to design?
If you just said 'yes' a bunch of times then we want to chat.