Who are we?
We are a tech company that exists to help businesses succeed. Our team is continually growing, inventing and disrupting conventions. We believe business can do amazing things and it’s our job to help them. This is MYOB.
You’ll be part of a Platform Delivery and Experience team responsible for building innovative products that help businesses become more successful. With the latest tech at our disposal and an agile mindset, we’re empowered to experiment, play and really make a difference. Are you ready to go boldly?
MYOB are kicking off a new initiative to revamp DevOps practices across our engineering teams. The tools, practices and principles that you put in place as a DevOps Engineer will help deliver reliable and scalable products to our clients.
Reporting to the Development Lead, your solid software development skills will make you a key member of one of our new DevOps teams. You will spend time within your team experimenting and creating new DevOps tooling, practices and principles which you will then help roll out into delivery teams.
You will use your coaching skills to help developers build, design, architect and deploy their applications into the cloud with everything they need to reliably support their application in a production environment.
Your balanced approach and understanding of software development will help you establish highly collaborative relationships with developers, working together to bring about hugely successful products that clients love.
Skills and experience
· Solid software engineering skills previously demonstrated with well tested, concise, performant code that is easily understandable to your peers.
· Strong analytical thinking, proactively performing deep investigations into problem areas to help make systems faster and more reliable.
· A preference to working within agile, lean and iterative teams.
· Ability to coach and influence, utilising a consultative approach to gain adoption of your ideas and solutions
· Experience utilising cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure at scale.
If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued and your ideas can make a difference, you should work at MYOB.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.