Full-stack Developer (Seeking full time or part time role)
Are you an experienced Dev looking to build beautiful things in a fast-paced, creative environment?
Messy Design is a super-versatile creative studio based in Sydney. We are leaders in integrated digital design and branding across just about every touchpoint imaginable.
We’re on the hunt for a developer to join our team with a keen eye for detail to develop stunning interfaces and applications.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with our design team to implement perfect responsive websites
- Constantly learning and improving your skills
- Working closely with the Creative / UX Team
What we’re looking for
- 3-5 years’ experience in a leading digital agency
- Proficiency in at least one of the following object-oriented server side languages: PHP, Java (Groovy/Grails), or .NET
- Proficiency with Wordpress or another equivalent content management system
- Familiarity with relational database technology (MySQL/MariaDB/PostgreSQL)
- Some experience with frontend build tooling (Webpack, Gulp, SASS, etc)
- Appreciation for user-centred design
- A tireless work ethic
- Ability to take designs from Sketch into development
- Highly organised with version control (Git/Github/Bitbucket) and amazing attention to detail
- A natural problem solver
We’re offering a friendly, collaborative work environment, a rewarding client-base and lots of perks.
- Ongoing training & upskilling
- Stay on the edge of technology and processes
- Free weekly team gym session
- Regular team lunches / events
Remuneration package to suit experience level.
Ready to be a part of something great?
Email your CV and a link to your folio to [email protected]