We are looking for a passionate Node developer to join and strengthen an already established and capable core team. If you are someone that loves working on diverse and interesting projects that will push your boundaries and encourage you to learn new skills, then meldCX is the place for you.
- Expert knowledge of NodeJS, NPM, Webpack, Babel, ExpressJS, MySQL, Docker/Kubernetes and ES6
- Expert knowledge of testing suites such as Jest, Cyprus, Mocha, Chai etc.
- Expert knowledge in Front End Technologies: React, Redux, Hooks and CSS
- Expert understanding of integrating with APIs via REST/SOAP & Websockets
- Expert problem solving skills
- Genuine passion for programming
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Nice to have:
- Experience working on kiosk applications
- Experience working with Typescript
- Experience working with Electron & NodeJS Native bindings/FFI
Why Work for MeldCX?
Because we are solving some of the most complex problems in the commercial devices space. We are empowering our clients to focus on their own applications while we take care of what usually is the headache of deploying commercial apps at scale, across different devices and operating systems.
MeldCX is a top 50 awarded enterprise tech startup that is focused on the IoT devices space together with applying machine vision and other AI based tech to common retail and enterprise problems.
Being a high profile startup means your input will have serious impact on our product and will be recognised globally. We also encourage cross-skilling and training, so if there is a particular area in our expansive stack you want to learn about, you can!
MeldCX is part of the Acer group of companies and we are also partnered with the world’s biggest players in tech - including Google, Microsoft & Intel.
Who are you?
- You are a natural born coder and love almost... every minute of it. You love the chase of solving those tricky, yet satisfying problems.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter, analytical, and work well in a cross-functional team environment and always curious
- You have a passion in exploring and understanding new frameworks and ways of working, always looking for the next big thing and trying your hand at different technologies.
- You have excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills