An exciting opportunity exists for a web developer to join a great team in a dynamic, fast paced, and rapidly growing organisation.
Magenta Linas Software is a solution-based software company working with local and national clients delivering state-of-the-art platforms including:
- Customer Relationship Management Systems
- CMS (Umbraco) integration with CRM • Database Development
- Web Based Custom solutions
- Mobile Web Apps
- Mapping and GIS solutions
The ideal candidate for the full-time position will have a passion for web design, and tinker with code for fun.
This position particularly focuses on web site development related to our CRMs, and the following skills will be core to the role:
- Umbraco - module development, integration, skinning •
- Interface design & web design skills • React, Bootstrap, other Web UI tools
- HTML5, CSS
- Mobile development (React, responsive design, etc)
- ASP.NET, MVC, Razor
- Source control - Mercurial
- Documentation skills - help, training materials
Additionally, experience or skills in the following would be viewed favourably:
- Communication skills, oral & written
- Experience in mobile first web design
- Entity Framework (or other ORM)
- DB Server – SQL Server, MySQL
- GIS knowledge, spatial queries, web mapping
- Agile development methodology, test driven development
Magenta Linas is experiencing a phase of significant growth as we diversify our client base and offering, and if you are an enthusiastic web developer we would love to have you join our team.
This is an opportunity to grow your skills in design and implementation, enhance current and new products, and be creative. Renumeration will be competitive based on experience, but we would love to support the start of a career so recent graduates are welcome to apply.
Located on Bourke Street, the office is close to public transport.
Please submit an application with CV including detail of your experience, and examples of work. GitHub and other links welcome.