We have an exciting opportunity for a Web Developer to join our small but growing team.
We're a brand and product agency based in Surry Hills. We help businesses come to life through their brands, digital products and services.
You will be working with us on digital projects across a variety of business sectors — we work on everything from tech Saas products to high-end eCommerce stores to hand-crafted websites. All of our work is tied together by our desire to produce things for the web which stand apart from the ocean of low-quality bullshit which is out there.
We don't expect you to know everything, but we do expect you to have attention to detail, care about code hygiene and look at problems as opportunities to learn — both self-directed and supported by the rest of the team.
Our preference is for staff to be based within our Surry Hills studio here in Sydney.
- Developing custom websites built upon CMSs like Wordpress and Craft
- Delivering quality code that is scalable and performant
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends and techniques
- Willingness to constantly learn, adapt, develop and teach
- 3+ years of development experience with PHP (Twig, Wordpress, Craft) (exceptional candidates will be considered with less)
- Experience with GIT version control
- Use of build tools (e.g. Gulp, Grunt)
- Use of package managers (e.g. npm, Composer)
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- High standards on the quality of your own work and willingness to share your knowledge
- Experience with JS frameworks (React, vue.js)
- Experience developing with APIs
- Experience developing with Wordpress’ REST API
- Experience with Shopify Builds
- Must like dogs
To apply, please forward your CV, URL’s to recent projects and salary expectations by email to: [email protected]
Strictly NO recruitment agencies - only direct applicants please.
Salary negotiable based on experience and portfolio.