Lodge is an early stage PropTech startup that provides a digital platform for landlords in Australia to manage and take control of their investment properties. For more information please go to: www.lodge.com.au
As we grow, we are expanding our team with people who are looking for the next step in their career. With us, you will have the opportunity to be a founding member, and shape and influence a fast-growing, well-funded company. At Lodge we will offer you flexibility, competitive compensation and benefits, and the support of an experienced leadership team.
We are looking for an exceptional developer to be part of the founding team at Lodge. Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Implement scalable microservices and secure payment systems
- Implement user facing features and integrate them with back end systems
- Collaborate with Product & UX teams to establish API and front-end specifications
- Contribute to the project roadmap with quick, interactive story estimations
- Deliver core functionality daily with Docker and CD deployments
- Participate in a mutual, fast feedback loop of code reviews
- Embrace change positively in a fast-paced environment
Who are we looking for
- Experienced software engineer with 1 – 5 years of experience
- Strong foundations in algorithms, data structures, and Web Standards
- Production experience with Golang, Python, Java, C++ or similar OOP language
- Production experience with React, Vue, and/or Angular and CSS pre/post-processors
- Proficiency with UNIX, Agile, Git, Testing, and CI
- Familiarity with AWS, cloud providers and CDNs
- Ability to work successfully in a fast paced environment with high degrees of ambiguity and change
- Entrepreneurial, curious and highly proactive behaviours are essential
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
How to apply
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer who celebrates diversity in all aspect of life, including, ideas, appearance and belief. At Lodge we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and encourage you to apply if this aligns with your values.
Does this match your profile? If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, or you would like to stay on our radar, please send your CV and cover letter to Elena Parker at [email protected].