Lodge is an early stage PropTech startup that provides a digital platform for landlords in Australia to manage and take control of their investment properties.For more information please go to: www.lodge.com.au
As we grow, we are expanding our team with people who are looking for the next step in their career. With us, you will have the opportunity to shape and influence a fast-growing, well-funded company, and work alongside a creative team of experienced interdisciplinary professionals. At Lodge we will offer you flexibility, competitive compensation and benefits, and the support of an experienced leadership team.
About the role:
We are looking for an exceptional Developer who has a passion for entrepreneurship to be part of the founding team at Lodge. Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Collaborate with Product & UX teams to establish front-end specifications
- Design, develop and test front end UI components
- Contribute to the project roadmap with quick, interactive story estimations
- Implement user facing features and integrate them with backend systems
- Participate in a mutual, fast feedback loop of code reviews
- Embrace change positively in a fast-paced environment
Who we are looking for:
- Expertise in translating design to code and a solid understanding of UI/UX.
- Expertise in CSS and pre/post-processors
- Proficiency with Agile, Git, Testing, and CI
- Production experience with React, Vue, and/or Angular
- Ability to work successfully in a fast paced environment with high degrees of ambiguity and change
- Entrepreneurial, curious and highly proactive behaviours are essential
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
How to apply
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer who celebrates diversity in all aspect of life, including, ideas, appearance and belief. At Lodge we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and encourage you to apply if this aligns with your values.
Does this match your profile? If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, or you would like to stay on our radar, please send your CV and cover letter to Elena Parker at [email protected].