Do you have a passion for creating software that impresses users beyond their expectation?
Join a dynamic team who does just that!
You will be working on our content development and delivery platform. Used by a large team of legal experts globally, the platform facilitates the creation of region-specific dynamic data to be used by all LEAP products, including Desktop, Mobile and Web.
You are proud of products or features you have implemented. You love solving problems. You are a fast learner and have good attention to detail. You communicate well with your peers and people outside your team.
You love coding and understand why you are doing it. You can make sensible and practical choices among multiple design solutions.
Key Skills and Experience
- Strong knowledge of C# fundamentals
- Experience developing WPF applications
- Strong understanding of SOLID design principles
- Computer Science degree
- Experience with AWS, in particular S3, Aurora and Lambda
- Experience / knowledge of LINQ technologies
- Experience with ASP.NET Web API
Smart, dynamic and inclusive. We learn from each other all the time. We make design choices based on the merit and not the position of the person who suggests it. We have a strong bond together which is based on trust, respect and a shared desire to create great products.
We think of ourselves as owners of the business, and some of us are indeed shareholders in the company through its generous employee share scheme.
At LEAP we are building a unique culture of talented employees who all enjoy the environment they work in. If you are going to be at work, why not truly enjoy your time there with people you want to be around? To help you do exactly that we provide a range of market leading benefits including
- Generous employee share scheme
- A state of the art working environment with your choice of equipment
- Herman Miller chairs
- Free gym membership and monthly massages
- A fully stocked kitchen with free brekky everyday
- A games lounge with PlayStation and Xbox
- Ping pong table and pool table
- Regular events from bowling to boat trips
- Colleagues who are as dedicated and happy as you are
If this role is of interest, please apply now or check out http://www.leapdev.io for more info.
At LEAP we embrace diversity and equal opportunity in the workplace. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, experiences and skills. We know that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.