JSAcreative. is seeking a .Net Developer to support web-based content management systems for a major project. The role will be a 3-6 month contract with a view to a permanent role. The Developer will have broad experience in web application development, requirements, and design. He or she will be comfortable working on multiple projects at the same time and planning his or her time effectively and achieving the results on time and with exceptional quality.
- Work closely with our Tech Lead, existing developers and other members of the JSA team in the development of database-driven websites
- Design, develop, and maintain websites and web-based solutions utilising Kentico and other web-based technologies
- Effectively prioritise and manage multiple tasks to meet required deadlines
- Participate in design and architecture of software to meet business requirements.
- Maintain hands-on development and evolution of the front-end of our various internal and customer-facing .NET/Kentico web properties
- Develop and implement modules in .Net and Kentico supporting web application functionality as necessary to meet requirements and design.
- Iterative design, development, and support of .Net and Kentico modules.
- Integrate back-end web services with .Net and Kentico based front ends.
- Create and maintain Kentico database reporting using MSSQL.
- Provide documentation as required and participate in code reviews, planning sessions, and routine check-ins with the team.
- 2-4 years experience with asp.net experience with various CMS systems (Kentico preferred ).
- Experience with ASP.NET 3 - 4.6
- Experience with C#, LINQ, jQuery, CSS3, web services, AJAX, CMS and W3C standards is a prerequisite
- Experience in Kentico 10 and Kentico EMS is preferable