Isobar Sydney is kicking off 2018 with one of the most exciting projects in the agencies history building a new cross-functional team in an agile environment and this is your chance to be a part of it.
The work will have a focus on human centered product design, solving product challenges as a team and creating and testing prototypes in market with customers. Once actual products are developed and validated they are handed over to our client’s internal dev teams to deploy, this team only does the fun stuff!
You will be supported throughout with seniors from Isobar and other Isobar staff who make up the teams too.
This is a really great client who believes in autonomous teams and who is placing a lot of trust in Isobar’s experience. So read on and apply if this sounds like how you want to start in 2018!
- Minimum 2 years’ as an User Interface / User Experience Designer within an Agile environment
- Experience working on CMS projects
- Experience designing for web and mobile
- Experience with responsive design
- A solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces and navigation for all digital mediums
- The ability to provide design direction and leadership
- Strong conceptual thinking
- A folio that demonstrates depth and breadth of world class work with a strong focus on user interface design
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong time management skills
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Strong communication skills
- A hands-on, can do approach
- A great attitude – we value talent, but don’t stand for big egos. We’re famous for our company value “No Bullshit” and stay true to it.
Experience we’re looking for…
- To be a part of our growing team, your advanced communication and interpersonal skills will be just as important as having the following experience and education:
- 4+ years’ experience as an User Interface / User Experience Designer in a digital environment
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Strategic thinker
- Excellent communication skills
- Good collaboration skills with developers and creative teams
- Excellent judgement on best action to take
- Excellent documentation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Takes ownership and responsibility for work, is proactive not reactive
Advantageous education and skills, but not compulsory are:
- Knowledge of developing solutions in Adobe Experience Manager
- Knowledge of developing solutions on CMS
- Experience with using the JIRA bug-tracking tool
A good attitude, being a team player and a desire to go that extra mile are key factors we'll be looking for in applicants.