Lodge is an early stage PropTech startup that provides a digital platform for landlords in Australia to manage and take control of their investment properties. For more information please go to: www.lodge.com.au
With us, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing, well-funded company, and work alongside a creative team of experienced interdisciplinary professionals. At Lodge we will offer you flexibility, competitive compensation and benefits, and the support of an experienced leadership team.
About the role:
We are looking for a Graduate/Junior Developer who has a passion for entrepreneurship to be part of the founding team at Lodge. Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and test frontend/backend components
- Implement user facing features and integrate them with backend systems
- Collaborate with Product & UX teams to establish front-end specifications
- Contribute to the project roadmap with quick, interactive story estimations
- Participate in a mutual, fast feedback loop of code reviews
- Embrace change positively in a fast-paced environment
Who we are looking for:
- University degree in computer science or similar qualification.
- Experience with Golang, Python, Java, C++ or similar OOP language
- Experience with frontend frameworks like React, Vue, and/or Angular
- Expertise in CSS and/or pre/post-processors like SCSS
- Experience with translating UI designs into working webpages with HTML and CSS
- Ability to work successfully in a fast paced environment with high degrees of ambiguity and change
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
How to apply
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer who celebrates diversity in all aspect of life, including, ideas, appearance and belief. At Lodge we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and encourage you to apply if this aligns with your values.
Does this match your profile? If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, or you would like to stay on our radar, please send your CV and cover letter to Elena Parker at [email protected]