Do you have a strong interest in health and well-being? Do you love working with the latest technology? Are you a problem solver? If you answered yes, yes and yes - then BINGO! Please read on.
HeadUp Labs is looking for a Graduate / Junior C# .NET application support engineer to join our team, reporting into our Engineering Manager and working closely with our customer service function and as an integral part of the engineering team. Working with an experienced, agile team, you will be responsible for the technical support of our React Native app and Azure serverless environment.
What do we do? In a nutshell, we develop an app that delivers health insights to our users to help them live their best lives. At the same time, we want to deliver an experience that knocks their socks off! And we can’t do this without an exceptional support engineer to keep the app running smoothly and troubleshoot any day-to-day issues.
This is really is a unique opportunity to be a part of something extraordinary, while working with a passionate and supportive group of people. Our office is in Prahan – so we are utterly spoilt for choice when it comes to food and caffeine. You should also know that we think we’re hilarious, so a good sense of humour is necessary to fit in.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide excellent customer service - log, investigate, debug, and resolve product queries
- Oversee and triage bugs and proactively manage tech support workflow
- Work collaboratively with engineers in the team to debug issues and with other teams to resolve queries where necessary
- Be a customer champion – proactive in recommending product improvements
- Be a subject matter expert: a focal point for technical questions relating to use of the product
- Meet our targets to ensure we continue to deliver world class customer support
- Support Customer Service in diagnosing customer issues and resolving
- Gaining exposure to a broad range of leading edge technologies, including Windows Azure, Azure Devops, C#, .NET, Serverless and big data
- Contribute to the effectiveness of the team through collaboration and communication
What you need for the job:
- Recent graduate or early in career with 1-2 years industry experience
- Strong problem-solving, analysis and development skills
- Good knowledge of Azure willingness to learn
- Solid knowledge of C# and .NET
- Practical experience SQL or similar database scripting language
- Excellent spoken communication skills
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as our business does and wishes to gain a solid exposure to exciting new technology on large-scale consumer apps with a view to moving into techops / feature development.