You will be responsible to develop, enhance and maintain our backend servers. These include the application server, supplier modules, and the backend micro services.
You will help improve deployment process and monitoring of server performance.
If necessary, you can develop proof of concepts for front end features too.
This is a technically challenging job. The platform needs to be secure, scalable, economical and most importantly, useable. Keeping the balance between these attributes is an art that you master.
Node, React, Redux, Redux-forms, Postgres, Docker and AWS services. We aim to move towards server-less architecture as much as practical. We constantly look at the vast array of services available, and we tend to try to avoid re-inventing the wheel, focusing on what our own added value is.
Skills & Requirements
- You are able to code with your eyes closed. You take great pride in your work and your passion is all things software.
- You have a proven experience in the node.js ecosystem. You have created or maintained some API. You can also develop in front end in react.js.
- You have at least 5 years of development experience.
- You are very curious and innovative. You are willing to take calculated risks.
- You love playing with new toys, and at the same time you can focus on what is important and finish it off with pride. You can focus on practical solutions.
- You never quit. You never leave a job half done.
- You are not afraid of failure, and know that behind each failure, there is a success story waiting to be told.
- You don’t like a 9 to 5 working environment where you are told what to do.
- Your CV is full of achievements you are proud of.