- Work alongside a team of engineers to implement new product features to support the business objectives of GO1
- Participate in sprint planning to meet the objectives of the Product team. This can include providing insight and feedback on the product development process, task breakdown and estimating timeframes
- Deliver production ready solutions
- Champion and adhere to test driven development
Who are we looking for?
- At least 2 years Engineering experience
- At least 1 year working within a true agile development process
- Hands-on experience working on a SaaS software product preferred
- Able to use Git and follow git flow workflow
- Familiar with CI/CD build and deployment processes
- Experience working in a devops culture
- Experience building REST based APIs - from design through to implementation and integration support
- Understanding of microservices/Service Oriented Architecture design
- Experience with MYSQL DB Design/optimization.
- Experience with AWS services (specifically RDS Aurora, EC2, ECS, ElastiCache)
Vibrant & Dynamic – we love what we do, we work hard to do it but we’re flexible and we have fun in the process
Smart & Authentic – we’re a clever bunch and we love to share knowledge and experiences with each other – we’re also not afraid of some robust discussion
Great work space – Enjoy free coffee, snacks and regular BBQs on site. We’re about to do a major renovation to create a really unique space that reflects who we are
We are passionate about Learning - Enjoy unlimited access to the GO1 Learning platform - over 1000 training modules are waiting for you!
We’re in serious growth – GO1 is on a stable and rapid-growth curve and you’ll have the opportunity to grow with us
Learning is the noblest, most impactful activity one goes through. It has the potential to change lives (sometimes save them), make people grow, become more capable, achieve more, contribute more and generally be happier. Add technology to the mix and you get that in a massive, world-changing scale. That is what we do.
GO1 is growing to be the most used source of professional learning in the world and we need more highly capable and passionate people to help take us there. We are a Y-Combinator startup in rapid growth stage with offices in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, San Francisco, Ho Chi Minh City and Kuala Lumpur. We have a strong company culture that rewards initiative, love for learning and passion in your field. Work with very smart people and have access to all levels of the company while making the world a better place.