We are looking for several talented and passionate Software Engineers to join our massively growing Engineering team in Sydney.
We’re currently in the process of building out our product features and you’ll be instrumental in the success of this initiative. You’ll be working with an agile cross-functional team consisting of Software Engineers, Product Managers, and UX/UI Designers, and you’ll be responsible for the development, design and delivery of our high-quality features on our core HR and Payroll solutions. We recently received an additional funding of $21M to help us take our product to the next level.
If you’re good at building high-quality software, work well in a team, and love learning, we should talk!
Why work for Flare?
Because people work to make a living, Flare aims to create Australia’s first workplace bank: a single next-generation platform for people to manage their career and their money. Our formula is simple: combine best-in-class HR and payroll software that makes career management easy, with advanced financial wellness tools and services.
With hundreds of customers and tens of thousands of employees managed by Flare we are growing fast, but our size is dwarfed by our ambition.
Come join us at one of the country’s hottest startups to help realise our dream of making every workplace in Australia a great place to work, and every employee professionally and financially better off.
- Design, develop and deliver microservices
- Write clean, scalable, testable code to support and enable the growth of Flare
- Provide input and direction towards the evolution of the technology stack, in line with industry standards and best practice
- Actively participate in driving and developing the engineering culture with the organisations whilst taking ownership of your environment
Who you are
In addition to being awesome, down to earth, having a great sense of humour, you have a strong desire to continually master your craft, you also bring:
- 3 to 5+ years of experience relevant experience
- Experience from working in an Agile environment
- Strong OO design and development experience
- Component-based front-end solutions
Preferred experience (nice to have)
- C#, TypeScript, Angular - Don’t worry if you don’t have experience in our stack, we hire smart Software Engineers who are keen on learning on the job
- Cloud-based SaaS solutions
- Experience in finance or the financial services industry
- MicroServices / SOA