Financial Simplicity is an international wealth management technology and services company based in Sydney.
Financial Simplicity is promptly seeking to recruit a key multi skilled growth orientated Head of Engineering to lead to drive technology for the next phase of it’s business growth.
The successful candidate will:
- Be passionate and be high performing
- Be a highly competent full stack developer ( 5 years +) using agile test driven development techniques
- Have excellent skills in C# .net and the Microsoft environments, Git
- Be experienced with end to end Dev Ops, including the use of Cruise Control and Octopus Deploy, Paisler server monitoring,
- Be competent with internal and external data centre IT systems including networking, windows machine set up, operating systems
- Have an appreciation of the wealth management industry operations including investment and broking platforms
- Have experience in the management and orchestration of a small team of developers and testers, some of which may be through an outsourcing provider, making use of JIRA
- Be keen to participate as part of a management team that will drive the growth of the
- company including technology and engineering team planning
The role based is based in Sydney CBD.
The role will work closely with the CEO and product team to implement the product strategy and designs.
A successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package including equity involvement in the company.