EzeScan is looking for a skilled full stack web developer to join its team in Brisbane, Australia. This position will be largely focused on EzeScan’s next generation of products, focused on development of browser-based applications and web services to extend our already strong records capture and integration solutions.
We primarily develop in the .NET ecosystem, utilising ASP.NET and supporting tools to develop our solutions, as well as adoption of modern browser technologies.
The following skills are essential;
- Strong .NET (C#)
- Awesome team communication skills
The following skills, while not required, will add value;
- ASP.Net Stack (MVC5/WebAPI/Core) and IIS
- Module bundlers (Webpack)
- MVx Framework (VueJS/Vuex Ideal, but not essential)
- Strong Testing methodologies (Unit/Integration/Acceptance)
- Rapid prototyping
- Continuous Integration (Gitlab-CI)
- Understanding of layered architectures (DDD/CQRS/Event-Driven)
- Loves playing with gadgets
- Unconditional love for all things brewed
You will be on the forefront of EzeScan’s next big journey, so we are seeking developers who not only write great code, but are able to turn problems into solutions with feedback from customers, support personnel, and market research.
Outback Imaging is a research and development company specialising in document capture and business process digitisation. EzeScan is Outback Imaging’s flagship document and information capture product suite. Our products enable clients to substantially reduce the cost of deploying data capture and information processing solutions for unstructured, semi-structured, structured hardcopy and electronic documents including email.
Outback Imaging is a privately held Australian-owned software research and development company headquartered in Brisbane. We develop and sell our own EzeScan software products.