As an experienced Software Developer, are you looking for variety, challenge, growth, stability, location and training? Then look no further!
Due to year-on-year growth and an expanding product range, we have a Software Developer position available now. You can help our business keep pace with growth -- and remain the leaders in our industry.
The Etax Accountants group of companies are built upon great technology. We're leaders in Australian taxation, and our IT teams are leaders in our business. Join us!
- Use the latest tools & technology to refine industry-leading cloud apps (already used by a huge number of Australians)
- Work with positive, expert colleagues in an Agile team to solve software challenges and design great solutions
- Work in a SCRUM and Kanban environment with tight, do-able specs, no waterfall mega-projects
- Provide direction and mentoring to advance the skills and knowledge of an established team of developers
This role is ideally suited to a motivated developer with a keen interest in Microsoft technologies and mobile apps with experience in supporting a product end to end.
- Web application development using the latest Microsoft technologies
- Develop with consideration of security, scalability and maintainability
- Write unit tests and work with source control systems for continuous integration and deployment
- Work in all application tiers and product lifecycle stages to achieve 'Done' criteria
- Connect with business stakeholders to interpret business needs, and
- Develop great web app solutions
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience;.
- NET (C#) 4+
- ASP.NET MVC 4+
- Visual Studio 2017 & JIRA
- React / Angular
- SQL Server 2012+
- Service bus and microservice architectures
- Dependency injection tools
- ORM tools (e.g. Entity Framework, NHibernate)
- Agile SCRUM/Kanban
- Ability to understand complex business systems and develop the right solutions
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Tertiary qualification in software development
We offer a diverse and rewarding workplace culture, recognizing the hard work and commitment of employees. The Etax IT department is a family-friendly workplace with flexible hours. We have very low turnover and our team is well known in the Brisbane tech circles as high performers. This is your opportunity to be a part of our successful and rewarding team.
Future opportunities? Yes. We are growing and you can grow with us.
Salary raises? Yes.
Training? Yes. Your package includes a generous training and development allowance.
Great location, adjacent to Garden City Shopping Centre and major transportation hubs. Don’t battle the traffic everyday anymore!
Learn more about Etax! https://www.etax.com.au/careers
If you have great software skills, we want to hear from you!
Questions? Reach us at [email protected]tax.com.